[meteorite-list] Be Careful - It is hot!

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Fri Jul 16 20:46:00 EDT 2010

The temp in Florida this time of year is perfect... For diving in some
of the rivers for fossils... That is if you don't mind hunting in
black water!! I need something to hunt here since meteorites are
pretty well off the huntable list in Florida. :-) Taking a little time
over the next week to scout out some rivers in northern Florida and
Georgia, so far pretty fun!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe