[meteorite-list] Nevada meteorite finds / Video

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 13:33:23 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I was contacted by John Harrison that found the Lake Bed in Nevada from
the TV show. John and his friend have found over 4 pounds of meteorite
fragments from this Lake Bed.  This puts the TKW well over 170 pounds
making this largest chondrite find in Nevada. I will have his story and
pictures up later on my web page. Here is a link to his videos on
YouTube.   Hey Ruben it looks like we have some new competition now : )

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UtgslYw_rI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUQ9U__eX4&feature=related