[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ preview for tomorrow.

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:09:45 EDT 2010

Hello Lister,

This is a preview for the POP QUIZ ill be posting tomorrow on the List at 7pm East Coast time. The FIRST individual to email me off the List with the correct answers will receive a 3mg LOST CITY meteorite LOT for free. I am previewing the POP QUIZ prize a day before because I would like to give everyone an equal chance to email their answers and have a chance to win the prize. If you like ,you can preview the LOST CITY meteorite LOT at

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4793758533_ae4604c2fe_b.jpg

Stay turn for tomorrows POP QUIZ and I hope everyone that enjoys theses quizzes will be able to participate.

And if your not familiar with LOST CITY, here is a great link to learn about the great meteorite fall.
http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/L/Lost_City_meteorite.html

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633