[meteorite-list] Ad Whetstone Mountains main mass fragment

Jack Schrader schraderj at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:41:02 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

     I have just now listed the 84.9 gram fragment from the Whetstone Mountains
main mass on eBay with a low reserve.  The auction is a seven day auction ending
July 14.  This specimen comes with its own serial numbered and signed monograph
#6b which documents this specific fragment on page 135 fig.24 and the
documentation recorded in the monograph will certainly add to the value of this
specimen over time.  For anyone interested in acquiring a beautiful and
absolutely pristine piece of this fall for your collection I have copied the
link to the auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160453499749

   Thanks for looking and best wishes to all, Jack