[meteorite-list] USB 2.0 mp Digital Camera

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 00:53:23 EDT 2010

Hi Mike and List,  I was so  preoccupied  with finding the links in my last
post I neglected to  point out the omission of  Jeff Hodges.

Jeff is a skilled  microscopist and has one of the largest  thin section
libraries  (Institutional sized) in the world.  His amazing  images can be
viewed   at
http://www.meteoritethinsectiongallery.com/index.html

In  addition  to being a quiet giant in the field, he has been very
generous
with me, lending  me most of the material that makes up my micrograph
gallery.

In the world  of meteorite thin section examination, in  my opinion, Jeff
is
as good as it  gets.

Tom  Phillips

In a message dated 7/6/2010 10:49:35 P.M. Mountain Daylight  Time,
Hi Mike and List,  I was so  preoccupied  with finding the links in my last
post I neglected to  point out the omission of  Jeff Hodges.

Jeff is a skilled  microscopist and has one of the largest  thin section
libraries  (Institutional sized) in the world.  His amazing  images can be
viewed   at
http://www.meteoritethinsectiongallery.com/index.html

In  addition  to being a quiet giant in the field, he has been very
generous
with me, lending  me most of the material that makes up my micrograph
gallery.

In the world  of meteorite thin section examination, in  my opinion, Jeff
is
as good as it  gets.

Tom Phillips

In  a message dated 7/6/2010 6:28:16 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,