[meteorite-list] Extra Small Riker Mounts - AD

Matthew Martin mmartin at meteoritetreasures.com
Tue Jul 6 15:15:39 EDT 2010

Hi Fellow Listoids,

The extra small Riker Mounts been out of production for a while now
and command a steep price when they can be found, however I've been in
talks with the manufacturer about having them run a line of 2.5 x 3"
Riker mounts for me.  Due to the cost of having to have the
manufacturer produce a new die and hand cut the glass as their
supplier no longer provides glass of this size, it would not be
cost-effective for me to have a full pallet (65 case minimum)
manufactured unless I am confident that there is enough interest in
them.  I would sell them for 2.75-3.25 each depending on the quantity
purchased.  If you would be interested in acquiring some if I had them
produced, please let me know.

Aloha,

Matt Martin
Meteorite Treasures