[meteorite-list] Slow posts?

Richard Kowalski damoclid at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 13:35:10 EDT 2010

Just curious if it is just my own mail or if others are experiencing slow posting to the list?

In the past few days I have had some other member's posts show up in my inbox. Many are days old and some are as much as a week old!

I have had my own posts take hours or as much as a day to post and I know other often post dups because posting has been slow at times, but I don't believe I've ever seen posts take a full week before they made it to me.

Thanks

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography