[meteorite-list] Looking for project participants

Regine Petersen fips_bruno at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 1 10:51:09 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

for a photographic project on meteorites I am looking for one or two more participants.

I will be traveling to various collections in Germany and Switzerland during the month of August to photograph some individuals on large format.

If you are interested to hear more about this project and would like to get some beautiful images of some of your pieces, please contact me off list.

I am mainly (but not solely) interested in historic meteorites / witnessed falls with an interesting story. One of the specimen on my wish list is a piece of the Chiang Khan meteorite shower.

All the best,
Regine