[meteorite-list] Historic meteorite scale cube?

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 19:50:27 EST 2010

Hi list,  Indulge me on this   one.   I still have scale cube envy over
ordering my cube from  Jeff a  few seconds too late to get the lowest
number!
His are  the best I have  seen and I am not trying to better those perfect
cubes.  I treasure my #14  cube!

That said, It is snowing  up here in Idaho and there is not much to  do.  I
made some old  looking wood scale cubes to go with historic  falls.
Perhaps
it  is a dumb idea but I put one on eBay at $1 to see if  there is any
demand.

Check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260546460569&ssPageName=S
TRK:MESELX:IT