[meteorite-list] Fw: Rocks From Space

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 17:21:51 EST 2010

from Bernd:

 Alan wrote:

"I have noticed that the price for Rocks from Space: Meteorites and
Meteorite Hunters
 book has increased by a 1000% in the past couple weeks. I remember seeing
it priced at
 $27 new and now its priced at $233 on Amazon.com new. I guess it's time for
me to get
 a copy before it's at $1,000.

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0878423737/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new>> Hi Alan and List,>> So you had better hurry up before it's too late. Maybe you can get one ofAnne's copies.> This book is a must-have, a must-read. It paved the way for so many of us!I have three> copies in my bookcase (No, none are for sale!) and my hard-cover versionis even signed> by "our" late O.R. Norton and Dorothy Sigler Norton.>> Best wishes from> a snow shoveling,>> Bernd>