[meteorite-list] High Jacked

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 01:32:50 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/30/2010 9:29:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
photophlow at yahoo.com writes:
Hello Listers & Listees

I have  noticed that the price for Rocks from Space: Meteorites and
Meteorite Hunters  book has increased by a 1000% in the past couple weeks. I
remeber seeing it  priced at $27 new and now its priced at $233 on Amazon.com new.
I guess it's  time for me to get a copy before it's at  $1,000.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0878423737/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&con
dition=new

Shawn  Alan

Hello List members,

I have right here in room 230, InnSuites, in Tucson, these:
2 copies of Rocks from Space
6 copies of Field Guide to Meteors  and Meteorites.

Those are the very last spare copies Dorothy Norton had around the house.
As far as we both know these are the very last copies available, then both
books  will be officially Out-of-Print.

Those books are $50 each. (Mailing from Denver after the show, I cannot
leave the room during business hours)
If you are interested pease do let me know very quickly.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
WWW.IMPACTIKA.com
email:  Impactika at aol.com