[meteorite-list] NWA 482

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 01:54:27 EST 2010

Let me try this again Frank and Listers.

Great Link Frank. I am learning alot on this list, but for some reason when I reply to the list I cant forward the list that I was replying to unless I copy and paste like what I did below. Is this what all the listers do when replying to a Listers post?

Shawn Alan

[meteorite-list] NWA 482
Frank Cressy fcressy at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 25 22:49:05 EST 2010

Hi Walter and all,

I believe that the "lunar farside" origin of NWA 482 comes from the linked article below:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa482/nwa482farside.htm

Cheers,

Frank