[meteorite-list] AD - Great auctions and items of interest!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 12:56:43 EST 2010

Dear List Members,

I have two sets of excellent auctions ending over the next two days. I will
then be running two special 10-day auctions while attending the Tucson show.
When I return, you will find that I have been busy revamping my entire inventory
so expect to see a lot of new very rare meteorites and planetary offerings
starting on the 4th of February.   I think you will be both impressed and amazed
at the new offerings.

Although I will be leaving the Tucson show early due to other commitments,
please check out Michael Blood's auction as I entered a lot of great items with
no reserve.

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction10.html

All eBay Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe