[meteorite-list] A Tucson Question.

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Mon Jan 25 00:14:19 EST 2010

Hi Graham,
        If you are in the US, most states charge sales tax and,
Therefore have a "resale permit" that dealers carry around.
(One exception I KNOW of is Oregon).
        In any event, everyone who REQUIRES wholesale buyers
ONLY have forms for you to fill out. (If not, tell them you are
>From the UK and the UK does not have resale permits or licenses
And THEY should have a form for you to fill out).
        Best wishes, Michael