[meteorite-list] (AD) NWA 1109 30.8 GRAMS

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 08:28:55 EST 2010

Hi again list.Great times here and in the future with the show coming nest week.I can hardly wait.Wow the first new fall of the year in lorten,va.I have decided to lower the price on the NWA 1109 eucrite piece to $375.Buyer takes it how with free shipping as well.Pics upon request.It comes with a specimen card from cottingham meteorites.Shipping will be priority mail.Thanks and have a great day.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/