[meteorite-list] Interesting poll...

starsandscopes at aol.com starsandscopes at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 21:32:01 EST 2010

Let me guess, an immense contribution to the  sciences but the return on
investment looks like a charity  endeavor.

Martin Luther said after nailing his little paper to the door  of that
church (very roughly translated) "Here I stand because I can do no  other."  Few
of us have figured a way to actually make money at this.   It is a passion.

(Ever get up at 4 AM because you figured out how to  capture a miniscule
feature on a meteorite thin section and can no longer  sleep?) I'm not saying
I am up there with the hunter but we all have our  voices in our head.

Tom

In a message dated 1/18/2010 7:15:53 P.M.  Mountain Standard Time,