[meteorite-list] AD - Oriented Button/Disks and More

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 11:08:16 EST 2010

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this week so be sure to take a
look if you have time. I loaded my two best oriented buttons with paper like
folded back lip-over rims.  It took searching through over 30,000 individuals to
find these two museum quality examples.  If they fail to sell, I will gladly put
them back in my collection.

There are several rare main masses due to end this
week as well.  I lowered the price for the last time to below my costs in some
cases.  I will be introducing and loading several different planetary meteorites
on eBay when I return from Tucson so keep an eye out.   This will be the largest
selection ever available from a single source.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe