[meteorite-list] "Martian Iron Meteorite" containing fossil BV/HC/RBC.......

starsandscopes at aol.com starsandscopes at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 13:11:16 EST 2010

Hi Shawn,  I this is the same guy who has  been posting using many peoples
micrographs, giving credit of course, (But that  is even worse!!!) his views
of animal and human bits he sees in meteorite  micrographs.

One partial segment "The figure is imaged by Mr. Tom  Phillips, an e. ...
Meteorite contains Martian blood vessel remains, magnified  to 16000X"

How many zeros is that?  I am proud to take reflected  light images at
magnifications up to 1600X as this is close to the limit of  optical visible
light microscopes.  the details are lost at levels much  higher because the
wave lengths of visible light are to big.  I guess 1600X  didn't sound
impressive enough.

Look at the links if you dare but watch  out, your Sunday cartoon funnys
enjoyment just might turn to a  nightmare.

Tom  Phillips

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-352371

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/browse_thread/thread/99332b3abbf2acec

In  a message dated 1/17/2010 10:44:17 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,