[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday H. H. Nininger

almitt2 at localnet.com almitt2 at localnet.com
Sun Jan 17 09:32:14 EST 2010

Greetings to everyone,

Since Keith has mentioned Harvey Nininger's Birthday, I would like to
invite those who are interested in sharing a few of Harvey's meteorite
hunting adventures by going to the meteorite.com site which generously
host the Nininger Moments.

Direct link is here: http://www.meteorite.com/nininger/

Have fun!

--AL Mitterling