[meteorite-list] WG: Christian

Martin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Thu Jan 14 05:32:31 EST 2010

(From Mike)

I am shocked and saddened by the loss of Christian, a friend who was taken
long before his time.
I met Christian for the first time at the  Gifhorn show, like 1997 perhaps
98. He was one of the friendliest people on this planet,
always smiling, joking, laughing. Never in a hurry, always drinking wine
(among stronger things) with me every year in Ensisheim  until the sun came
up.
 The meteorite world has lost a true friend, and my prayers are for his
family now.
Goodbye Christian, it won't be the same without you.
Michael Farmer