[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

Larry & Twink Monrad larrytwinkmonrad at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 20:31:21 EST 2010

Once Jim Kriegh and I were on a shuttle van leaving the Innsuites, on our
way to see Sylvia and Erich H. at their hotel and a smiling  young man on
the van asked if we were Jim and Twink! He had recognized us from a photo or
video and it was so nice to spend quite a bit of time with him at that show.
We always hoped he would come back to Tucson.  Larry and I send condolences
to his family. Christian thought it interesting that he, Jim and Larry were
all engineers.   Twink Monrad