[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men Commercial

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Jan 5 11:46:49 EST 2010

Mike posted:

> Hilarious. Nice work Steve and Geoff , can't wait for the new
> episodes.

Dear Mike:

Good morning. Thank you for watching the promo and for the kind
compliment. I am pleased it's obvious that the crater spot is tongue-
in-cheek. We really had fun filming it in Nevada, and I had no idea
Steve was such a good actor  : )

We are busy doing post-production work on the new episodes and eagerly
await the premiere on January 20. We hope the show is well received by
our friends and colleagues.

With best wishes from Tucson,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org