[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

rocks at projectargus.com rocks at projectargus.com
Sun Feb 28 12:41:16 EST 2010

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but there were some
Muonionalusta etched slices on eBay about a year ago.  They had the word
MUONIONALUSTA etched in on one side in big letters - about six inches
across.  On the other side, they had something like 67°46'N, 23°15'E... this
was also several inches across.  I'm not even kidding.

They were hideous, but at least future owners won't mistake their identity.

--Noah