[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 14:49:08 EST 2010

>>I keep the majority of my collection  inside a wood mineral cabinet
that has many shallow drawers, and each drawer  has a series of
moveable compartments which I have lined with batting similar  to what
you see in Riker boxes.  Each drawer has it's own  rechargeable
dessicant cartridge inside the humidity is ideally kept down to  about
30-35%, which is about half of my usual Florida ambient  humidity....<<
Any chance that you have photographs showing the set up  you mentioned in
this post?
GeoZay