[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold's Posting Problems

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 22:23:41 EST 2010

Well...this is my third attempt at sending this.  My test came thru, so
hopefully three's a charm.
--------------

Chicago Steve>>I am having trouble accessing  the list
and it might be an HTML thing.How do I get it to go  away?<<

Hi Steve and anyone else that has this problem. I had  something just like
this for a few years in the past. What solved it for me was  to do the
following: Write whatever your message is in the email you want to  send to the
list. When done, highlight the whole body of the message, then Right  Click
your mouse. Look for , "Compose in Plain Text" or something similar and
click on that. I noticed when I do that, my Font changes to Arial and then click
 your "Send" button. That did it for me. I'm on aol, so you might have to
look  for slightly different wording if you're not on aol.
GeoZay