[meteorite-list] 2008 TC3 The Universe Video

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 15:05:46 EST 2010

Darren and List,

You had said about a week ago you are still looking for the Naked Science video on 2008 TC3 meteorite ( which I might add, I would like to get my hands on some ) . I think I might have found that video but its not from Naked Science it is from The Universe series show.The episode is about deadly stuff that falls from space which begins with the  2008 TC3 meteorite fall. Here is a link and enjoy and see if that is what your looking for and Listers, enjoy as well.

Shawn Alan

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4z34u2