[meteorite-list] Meteorites, Value and the Media

Bill Hall meteoritics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:21:31 EST 2010

Just for the record,
                                I purchased a thick slice of the
Brenham pictured in the LA Times, and threw it in a glass case without
any preservation at all. I do have a small desiccant bag in the case,
but this piece doesn't have a single speck of rust on it 3 years
later. Ruben saw it last year in Quartszite and stuck it in his video
if you care to see it...

not all Brenham are
rusters.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=001vxtTlBEs

                                                          Bill Hall