[meteorite-list] Matters Arising. When in Rome!

Mark Bowling minador at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 01:35:35 EST 2010

Funny Martin,

I've been hunting at Pistol Hill and Gunsight Pass, hoping to find something so I can put those names to it!

And yes, the photo did look funny and I confirmed that it wasn't pointing directly at anybody.

Having fun in Tucson,
Mark

P.S. I hope to meet a lot of you, so please look me up at the IMCA dinner, Birthday Bash and Blood auction.  Safe travells to all!