[meteorite-list] [AD] Park Forest complete indiv.

Jan Bartels meteorites at online.nl
Wed Feb 3 19:37:03 EST 2010

Listoids,

I'm going to use my next week add already.

Park Forest. Complete individual (crusted) 13,5 grams. Such a sweet round
pebble.
Purchased from Jason "Rocks from Heaven" Phillips right after impact.

Not sure what Park Forest is worth these days so make an offer.

The Gao beautifull oriented 134 gr. piece posted yesterday is reduced from
$600 to $500 and will be the bottom price.

Contact me for pictures from the Gao and Park Forest off list please.

Best,
Jan
Holland.
IMCA 9833