[meteorite-list] Matters Arising

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 11:31:13 EST 2010

>>However the recent postings on guns and  arms has seriously depressed and
angered me, and if anything has come close to  forcing me off the list, it
is this. I never thought I would see the day when I  would be sharing
correspondence with "hicks" and "rednecks" or NRA sycophants  and apologists.<<

There's probably a fair number of folks here that  could be considered a
"hick" or "redneck" by one definition or another. When I  was a kid, I lived
and went to school surrounded by miles of brush and trees. We  took being
called "hicks" and "rednecks" with some pride. You sound a bit  elitist to me.
Out of curiosity, what would it take to force you a little closer  to
getting off the list?
GeoZay