[meteorite-list] Wanted - Small wood cigar boxes for meteorite-related project

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:00:39 EST 2010

Hi Listees!

I need some small wooden cigar boxes like the type shown in the linked
photo below.  These are the small trial-sized boxes that typically
hold 3 to 5 cigars.  These little boxes fit perfectly into the drawers
of my collection cabinet.  I line the boxes with batting and put many
of my specimens into them.  I could use several more of these boxes
and I don't want to give myself premature lung cancer just to get more
boxes.   There are some cigar connoisseurs on this List, so I was
hoping that maybe a fellow list member would have some of these boxes
laying around that I can have or purchase cheaply.  I will pay for the
shipping charges - several of these would fit into a priority flat
rate box.

See this photo for the type of box I need -
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/cigar-box-1.jpg

I don't need any larger boxes.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

MikeG