[meteorite-list] Magazine Dissappointment

Michael Groetz mpg4444 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:06:13 EST 2010

   Have yet to receive my next copy of Meteorite magazine or the
initial subscription copy of MHC magazine ordered a couple months ago.
   For the price of these- I will be requesting refunds from both if
nothing comes in the upcoming week. I still enjoy re-reading all of
the meteorite books I've collected and the information on this list
and the internet.
   Have tried to stay positive and understand the explanations but
this is getting out of line. To have them both fail does not seem
right.

Mike Groetz
Baltimore, Ohio