[meteorite-list] Ad -THOUSANDS/$$$$-NO RESERVE!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 11:19:43 EST 2010

Dear List Members,

I have three sets of auctions ending this week, all started at just 99 cents
with no reserve. The set that ends tonight is full of the last I have in stock
of many interesting items. There are many excellent specimens ending tomorrow
night.  Finally, I re-listed all of the items that tr-ball34 bid on so that real
collectors have a chance at these great items once again.

THOUSANDS of $$$$ worth of material is listed with NO RESERVE and all started at
just 99 cents. I am trying to synchronize my inventory for year end so this this
may be the best opportunity for many to pick up great specimens at outstanding
prices.

If you have time during this busy holiday season, these auctions are definitely
worth a look.  Click on the link below to see all of the items:

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185