[meteorite-list] All-New "Meteorite Men" in Australia Tonight

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Dec 21 19:52:11 EST 2010

Dear Listees:

For those who are interested, the penultimate Season Two episode of
Meteorite Men will air in the US tonight at 9 pm Eastern and Pacific
on Science Channel and Science Channel HD, with a later repeat in some
markets. Show times are here:

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.16200.126184.36729.2

This was our first trip to Australia, and one of my favorite
adventures ever — the famous and puzzling Mundrabilla strewnfield. I
fell in love with Australia and definitely plan on returning.

We hope you enjoy the show!

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org