[meteorite-list] AD -Special Auctions and Notes

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 11:02:04 EST 2010

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending tonight, all started at 99 cents with no reserve.
There are many great items, some without an opening bid.  I am in the process of
doing a year-end inventory and put up an extra set of auctions totaling several
thousand dollars.  A few items are worth more than $1,000.00 each and were
started at just 99 cents!

I will re-list all the items "won"  by tri-ball34 once I receive credit from
eBay for non-payment from this bogus bidder.  This will give those a who were
interested and outbid another chance at these items so continue to check back as
I will be listing these in a few days.

Please click on the link below to see many fantastic items.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185