[meteorite-list] Warning, Warning tri-ball34

Mirko Graul m_graul at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 19 16:52:45 EST 2010

Hi Adam,

this person has won in the last 30 days 173 auctions at many different sellers.
The total amount of purchases in last 30 days amounts to nearly $9000
No big deal to be able to do this ........ if he does not intend to pay!

Best regards, Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)