[meteorite-list] Warning, Warning tri-ball34

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 16:30:38 EST 2010

Yes, This guy  ( tri-ball34 ) "won" quantity 23 items from me valued into the
thousands and will not pay for them. This is one of the reasons eBay can be so
frustrating and I am trying to ween myself off of it. This kind of person not
only hurts sellers, he hurts the buyers by bidding up items he has no intention
of paying for.  He bid up so many of my items that I thought the meteorite
market was recovering nicely. Now, that I have spent many hours opening 23
separate cases against him and undoing the damage, I see that the market is
about the same.  It is amazing what kind of chaos a single bidder can cause.

Best Regards,

Adam