[meteorite-list] December Monthly Update of Website

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 21:44:01 EST 2010

Hi List. Just a reminder that I have done my December monthly updates to my
Website. You can now check out the new "A Flash from the past Photo of the
Month" on my Astro-Meteorite News page which also is updated with a much
better detailed recent news of astronomy and meteorite news sources. This
months "A Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is dedicated to the
Barwell Meteorite also known as the Christmas Meteorite which fell in the
U.K. in 1965. Also "The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" and the full
screen pictures on my slash pages  \   / have been updated for December
which include the planet Neptune as seen from Voyager 1 and a beautiful
picture of  the M31 Andromeda galaxy

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
IMCA #0960