[meteorite-list] AD - OLD STOCK Auctions Ending!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 16:16:34 EST 2010

Dear List Members,

I have 90 different meteorites running, all  started at just 99 cents with no
reserves.  Several OLD STOCK auctions are due to  end late this afternoon.  I
loaded several OLD STOCK items that have not  been seen on eBay for years or
have never been offered at all.  36 of these are the  VERY LAST I have in
inventory including some small main masses.  There are many very rare subtypes
for collectors who prefer to collect  by type.  You will find several stunning
examples if you look for  them.  Some are so interesting that only an image will
due for  describing them.

This is the last time 36 of these items will  ever be available so you may want
to at least take a look at them.

Link  to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank   you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best   Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185