[meteorite-list] Discussion of green ball lightening, electrophorenic sound

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 18:41:28 EST 2010

Hello everyone-

I think that more than a few of you here might be interested in this bit:

http://cosmictusk.com/unclassified-dr-edward-teller-and-the-anomalous-nature-of-green-fireballs#more-2441

I can't vouch for the source, but this bit of information smells good to me: It appears that LaPaz used his work on Japanese aerial mines in WW2 to drive Nininger into the ground.

Oh well.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas
 - which more than a few people think is a landmark book

PS - Geoff, Steve, I think that the Discovery folks could probably make me handsome enough for TV, and post process my voice to make me actually sound pretty good.