[meteorite-list] Help desperately needed for presentation to second graders

batkol batkol at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 20:25:01 EST 2010

I posted this to the list earlier today but for some reason, hasn't come
through.  apologies if turns out to be a double post . . .  seems to be the
season for school presentations.

Dear List,
In early January I'm going to be giving a presentation to two second grade
classes about meteorites.  Anyone out there who has any experience or
suggestions on how I should do this with this age group [7/8] that you'd be
willing to share would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply off list.
Thanks in advance.  Take care
Susan Patton