[meteorite-list] Off topic Question

Dave Myers whitefalcons007 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 09:29:39 EST 2010

Good morning list,

I have map quest, and bing maps saved to my computer.

When looking at a satlelite view, of our family farm, How do I save the image to
my picture files.

I know it was easy 6 years ago, I think I right clicked on the image hit save as
and it saved the image to my picture files. I could email the image to anyone..

Now when I try, it just saves a link to the web-site, in my picture folder??

I think befor I used google earth. Which now will not up load properly to my
computer. I may have too many
programs on my computer, and not enough space.

Thanks for any help..

Dave