[meteorite-list] Spokane, WA meteor 6DEC2010

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 12:17:02 EST 2010

Dear List:

Reader of Meteor/Meteorite News 6DEC2010:
Spokane, WA at about 05:00 PST 6DEC2010
Guest136 (guest) Kevin wrote: Got to see an awesome meteor this morning from Spokane, WA at about 0500 local. It lasted about 7 seconds and watched it into the horizon. By far the best I have ever seen or will ever see. Somebody has got to have video, perhaps a traffic cam on a decent hill.  2 days ago I thought I saw a short/brief one at the same spot but I assumed it was just reflection of lights off my glasses and windshield, chilly outside. I will try to keep a camera at the ready tonight. ...

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com

Thank you.  Dirk Ross...Tokyo