[meteorite-list] NASA Finds New Life Form

JoshuaTreeMuseum joshuatreemuseum at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:59:35 EST 2010

Commonly seen scrawled on walls in the 1970s: Clapton is God. But in a
recent interview with the original graffitist, he conceded he meant to write
Clapton is Good, but he doesn't spell very well.

------------------------------
I think God's going to come down and pull civilization over for speeding.
(SW)

Phil Whitmer

-------------------------------

Read more:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright_3.html#ixzz17G1TtUmo

Hi List,

Just want to share a smile I got while answering a call of nature in a stall
at Indiana University many years ago. The scratches on the wall proclaimed:

"GOD IS DEAD! NITEZSCHE."

Under this.. and in a different hand.

"NITZSCHE IS DEAD! GOD."

Regards,