[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites, TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Tue Aug 31 15:18:17 EDT 2010

Hi Melanie,

could you please explain to me/us European(s) in a bit more detail, why you think this is so down there in ole Mexico?

On a sidenote: I heard and read from some European visitors of the latest Tucson show that people use(d) to walk around there with guns ´n weapons for their own protection. Is that just "normal practice" down South or elsewhere in the country?

Well, nothing but just a question....

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------