[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites, TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 11:03:58 EDT 2010

I think they will BE.  As most scientists and knowledgeable collectors will tell
you, a meteorite doesn't care where it lands.  I think they will be greater
appreciated when the economy gets better and there is very little left to argue
about.  They are not mere commodities as some would like you to think and they
are not a readily renewable resource.  I feel it was very fortunate for them to
fall in Northwest Africa where the climate preserves them well and the world's
best recovery team was there to collect them. The gold rush has been over for
some time reaching its pinnacle a few years ago.  It is time to find the next
plateau, will it be the Mojave or Mexico?

Happy Collecting.

Adam