[meteorite-list] Help with a Gebel Kamil meteorite for sale on eBay

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 19:41:22 EDT 2010

Hi Count,  Great to hear from you.

This is getting off topic for meteorites but I thought I would share  that,
as of yet, no one has said they have had any dealings with this  seller.

I lost out on a $360 microscope part that was not sent.  It  was a total
loss for me.  Paypal only helps if they still have $ in the  account.  If it
is a scam and the account is drawn down before you know the  item has not
arrived (and is never going to arrive), Paypal offers no  help.

Tom

In a message dated 8/30/2010 1:35:55 P.M. Mountain  Daylight Time,