[meteorite-list] Help with a Gebel Kamil meteorite for sale on eBay

Michael Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Mon Aug 30 16:26:48 EDT 2010

I would never buy from someone with 0 feedback in the United States, unless I could personally visit them.  Buying from anyone overseas  is risky enough even with feedback.  Buying from a well known dealer or an IMCA member reduces the risk to (almost) to zero.

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Least I be misinterpreted, I have bought more than 100 meteorites on ebay and direct from well know dealers, many overseas, with no problems or regrets.