[meteorite-list] Help with a Gebel Kamil meteorite for sale on eBay

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 14:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi list,  I am looking at a nice Gebel Kamil meteorite listed on eBay  but
the seller has 0 feedback and absolutely no history of happy buyers.  I
have attached the link to the auction.  I was wondering if any of you know
this seller and can say anything positive or negative.

I would gladly  purchase this example for the price it is offered at if I
had some certainly I  would receive it.

Thanks,  Tom Phillips

Auction title:

Egypt, Jabel Kamil new meteorites 480.0 gm wow big sale

Auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657796857