[meteorite-list] Cyanobacteria in meteorites?

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sat Aug 21 17:02:57 EDT 2010

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:25:30 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm curious how many of us "meteorite addicts" are actually believers in
>extraterrestrial life, or at the very least are open to the possibility.

Anyone who is not "open to the possibility of exterrestrial life"-- meaning
anyone who is convinced that the only POSSIBLE life in the entire universe is
that on Earth-- is an effing nitwit.

Having said that, I'm agnostic on fossils in Martian meteorites and am not even
close to beginning to swallow fossils in carbonaceous chondrites.